My Zoom Room # is 891 580 4734.
Student Zoom/on-line Etiquette Guidelines
- Avoid eating while in “class”.
- Allow your microphone to sit next to your mouth, NOT inside or right against it.
- Stay put; try NOT to move around while in “class”.
- Limit cell phone use during class time to help another classmate attend class if their home connectivity is poor (pertains mostly to older grades).
- For safety and Zoom room admission purposes, please use your real name, as your teacher knows you. Names that are not recognized may not be admitted into class.
- “Name” screens (turning off video) are no longer permitted for an entire class. Teachers must be able to see the student or the student’s workspace. In this way, teachers can better monitor attendance and active participation on the part of the student.
- Be on time to each class or session.
- Students and parents are encouraged to take advantage of teacher office hours to ask questions and receive assignment clarification, or receive enrichment work or remediation.
- Do NOT share the class password with others.
Monday/ Wednesday Tuesday/Thursday Tuesday/Thursday 12:00 – 2:00
Literature 7 Rel/SS Office Hours, small group meetings
9:00- 9:30 -7B -Top 9:00- 9:30 -8B -Top
9:30 – 10:00 – 7B – Bottoms 9:30 – 10:00 – 8B – Bottoms
10:00 – 10:30 – 7A -Top 10:00 – 10:30 – 8A -Top
10:30 – 11:00 – 7A – Bottom 10:30 – 11:00 – 8A – Bottom