WELCOME TO MS. BERGE’S CLASS
The next day the large crowd that had come to the feast heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!” John 12:12-13
- Thursday, April 18 – 11:00 dismissal
- Friday, April 19 – School closed
- Monday, April 22 – School closed
- Friday, April 26 – Full day of school; Hawk Walk – NO HOT LUNCH
- Tuesday, April 30 – Financial aid applications due
- Thursday, May 2 – May Procession
- Friday, May 3 – CYO Golf Outing
- Wednesday, May 8 – Iron Pigs Field Trip
- Friday, May 10 – 6th Grade Greek Olympics
- Friday, May 24 – Full day of school
- Thursday, June 6 – 11:00 dismissal
- Friday, June 7 – 10:00 dismissal
Upcoming Tests & Projects
- Wednesday, April 17 – Religion Chapter 19 Test (6A only)
Mrs. Pizzuto and I use Bloomz to communicate with parents and students. Download the app to your phones and devices from the App Store and Google Play. Once you have the app, use the following codes below to join our groups. Each child should join THREE classes – the homeroom, the math class, and the classes (s)he switches for.
- Ms. Berge’s Homeroom 6A – FTMDSY
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Homeroom 6B – J655QH
- Ms. Berge’s Math Class – Y5Q97K
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Math Class – VAW565
- Ms. Berge’s Language Arts & Social Studies (for 6B only) – MQ9DDA
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Reading & Science (for 6A only) – 67JY3W
In Religion (6A), Math 6-1, and Social Studies (6A/6B), grades are weighted as follows:
- Tests 40%
- Quizzes 30%
- Classwork 15%
- Homework 15%
In Language Arts (6A/6B), grades are weighted as follows:
- Tests 40%
- Quizzes 20%
- Spelling 20%
- Classwork 10%
- Homework 10%
Religion – Christ Our Life – Link to study guides and chapter review games.
“Books of the Bible” Song
Grammar – Voyages – Link to the textbook’s study guides and skill review.
Grammar – Exercises in English – Link to the workbook’s study guides and skill review.
Social Studies – Ancient World – Link to the practice tests online as well as enrichment activities. Please refer to the textbook for the various content codes.
Math – Progress in Mathematics – Link to online practice pages and skill review.
In Christ’s love,
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/