WELCOME TO 5A’s CLASS PAGE!
June! I seen it approaching on the calendar, yet I can not believe it is here. It has been an honor and a delight to teach and get to know each of your children this year. We still have some loose ends to tie up in class or more specifically, some books to tie up and hopefully a lot more fun making fifth grade memories this week. I wish you all a safe, happy and healthy summer. May God bless you and your family on all your summer adventures! Mrs. B.
Week at a Glance
Science due Monday morning paragraph about the ocean. Hand in during morning work or Share with me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Day – Wear/bring sunblock. Hot dog lunch will be served, pack a disposable lunch if bringing your own lunch.
Full Day dismissal 2:00
5A Teacher’s Choice- N. U. T.
Game Day! Students may bring a favorite board game to share (no electronics).
- Monday, June 3 – Field day.
- Thursday, June 6- changed 10 am to 11:00 Dismissal
- Friday, June 7- added 10:00 Dismissal
- Monday: Library-every other week
- Tuesday: Gym
- Wednesday: Spanish and Art
- Thursday: Music
- Health (we have completed our Health Class for the year.)
- Friday: Computers
Fifth Grade Policies
- If your child is absent from school one day there is no need to send in for homework. If your child misses school for two or more days, please feel free to call in for homework. Please call in before eleven o’clock to allow us time to gather materials needed for your child.
Please join me on Remind App! I will post homework and quick reminders each week that I think may be useful. Download from the App Store or Google Play to your phones or mobile devices. There is no limit to the number of devices that may join. Once you download the app, click “Join a Class“. Then, enter this class code: @class5ast. Voila! You’re in!
Religion: Christ Our Life
Spelling: Spelling City
Scholastic’s Study Jams! (covers Math and Science)
All subjects: https://www.ixl.com/
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/