Welcome to Fourth Grade!
- Each child needs a large (grocery size) brown paper bag, preferably without writing on one side. Bags due on or before May 30.
- Please be aware that phone conversations can now be recorded. Voice messages are also transcribed and sent to teachers’ email accounts.
Monday, June 3- FIELD DAY- Wear gym uniforms, baseball hats, sunglasses, and apply sunscreen before school.Hotdogs will be served or bring your own lunch to the field.
Wear gym uniforms Tuesday-Thursday. REGULAR UNIFORMS on FRIDAY!
- Bring in large brown grocery bag! I don’t have one from everyone.
Email me: email@example.com
Monday- library (every other Monday)
Thursday- Spanish/ Health starts Mid-January
- Follow directions the first time.
- Raise your hand.
- Wait your turn.
- Respect others with your words and actions.
- Complete your homework on time.
- BE KIND IN ALL SITUATIONS.
- ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST.
If you can be anything, be kind.
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/