Welcome to Fourth Grade!
- In case of snow days, please look at homework. I expect homework to be completed. If it’s on the website, it needs to get done. I will make sure to send home all necessary books if another snow is in the forecast 🙂
- HAWK WALK sponsor list and stamps are now overdue. This is our biggest fundraiser and we would love 100% participation for 4B! Please send in all necessary forms and stamps. Thank you!
- Now that flu season has hit, we are in need of more tissues and Clorox wipes. Thank you for your continued donations!
- Please be aware that phone conversations can now be recorded. Voice messages are also transcribed and sent to teachers’ email accounts.
Tuesday, Feb. 19- Math- measurement of length
Wednesday, Feb. 20- English- Pronouns/ Spelling
Friday, Feb. 22- Southeast states and capitals
IF THERE IS A SNOW DAY, TESTS WILL BE THE DAY WE RETURN!
Monday, 2/18- No School- Happy President’s Day!
Tuesday, 2/19 Religion Bee at 9:15am- Good luck to Dominic and Michaela!
Homework: Week of February 18, 2019
Math- review sheet/ test on Tuesday
Spelling: due Wed., 2/20
- 3x each
- For each word, write the part of speech and definition. Use a dictionary or dictionary.com (Example: huge: adjective, very large)
Monday: NO SCHOOL
English- test on pronouns (subject, object, possessive)
Spelling- work due/test tomorrow
Religion- Reread 117-121
Simple Solutions- Lesson 73
Reading- website work
Simple Solutions- Lessons 74-75
Science- Read and complete 113-117 due Friday
Health- Is there any work due tomorrow?
Simple Solutions- Lesson 76
IXL- Southeast states and capitals/ TEST TOMORROW
Email me: email@example.com
Monday- library (every other Monday)
Wednesday- gym and music
Thursday- Spanish/ Health starts Mid-January
- Follow directions the first time.
- Raise your hand.
- Wait your turn.
- Respect others with your words and actions.
- Complete your homework on time.
- BE KIND IN ALL SITUATIONS.
- ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST.
If you can be anything, be kind.
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/