November 29-December 2, 2022
Dates to Remember:
- Tuesday, November 29- Second Trimester Begins
- Thursday, December 1- Book Orders Due- online code QZVW8
- Friday, December 2- Santa Shop (send money in envelope that was provided)
- Wednesday, December 7- Report Cards sent home
- Thursday, December 8- Mass 8:15- Immaculate Conception
- Friday, December 9- Dress Down in green and/or orange for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Honoring Mr. McGarvey. $1.00 or more donation. Also, Bake Sale during lunchtime. Prices: 50 cents-$1.00
- December 9- Christmas Pageant at main Church 6:30 p.m. (details coming soon)
- Thursday, December 22- 8:15- Prayer Service / 11:00 Dismissal
What we will be learning this week in our classroom:
Chapter 9: God Promised a Savior
God showed divine mercy when the parents of the human family used their freedom to oppose God’s expressed will. The children learn the effects of sin and how the promised Redeemer restored to all people the possibility of sharing in God’s life, thus enabling them to live as God’s children on earth and to live with God forever in heaven.
Continue with Unit 2 Week 5 Skills. Assess skills learned in Unit 2.
Diocesan Writing Assignment #2- Friendly letter.
Reading Groups / Centers/ Journal Writing
Compare 2-digit numbers using the symbols <, >, =, order numbers to 100, identify and describe number patterns in numbers 1-100, use a hundred chart to order numbers to 100, recognize and write numbers that are ten less or ten more than a given 2-digit number.
Tuesday: Spelling- page 49 / Math- Page 66 / Phonics- pages 281-282
Wednesday: Spelling- page 50 / Math- Page 67 / Test Folder
Thursday: Spelling- study for test / Math- page 68
Tuesday- Library and Computers
Wednesday- Spanish, Art, Gym
**Thank you for all the items purchased from our classroom wish list. Your generosity means so much! I added the link in case you want to check it out. I added a few more things to be used as “rewards/prizes” for the children. I appreciate your help.
Have a good week,