WELCOME TO MS. BERGE’S CLASS
Then the Lord said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.” Ex 16:4-5
- Wednesday, December 12 – Mrs. Fields Cookie Dough Pick Up in FFH; test folders
- Thursday, December 13 – Confessions; pretzel snack
- Thursday, December 20 – Vocations Mass with Bishop Schlert 8:15 in IHM Chapel
- Friday, December 21 – Christmas Party and 11:00 a.m. dismissal
Upcoming Tests & Projects
- Thursday, December 14 – Apple Mummification Lab – All students have been asked to bring in supplies for the lab. Please have your materials no later than this day.
- Friday, December 15 – Religion Chapter 11 Test (6A only)
- Friday, December 15 – Math 6 – 1 Quiz Commonly used fraction/decimal equivalents (entire page)
- Tuesday, December 18 – Nouns Test (selected lessons only – study guide to follow)
- Wednesday, December 19 – Math 6 – 1 Percents/Fractions/Decimals Test
- Friday, December 21 – Math 6 – 1 Last day to complete IXL Fraction Skills
Mrs. Pizzuto and I use Bloomz to improve our communication with parents and students. Download the app to your phones and devices from the App Store and Google Play. Once you have the app, use the following codes below to join our groups. Each child should join THREE classes – the homeroom, the math class, and the classes (s)he switches for.
- Ms. Berge’s Homeroom 6A – FTMDSY
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Homeroom 6B – J655QH
- Ms. Berge’s Math Class – Y5Q97K
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Math Class – VAW565
- Ms. Berge’s Language Arts & Social Studies (for 6B only) – MQ9DDA
- Mrs. Pizzuto’s Reading & Science (for 6A only) – 67JY3W
In Religion (6A), Math 6-1, and Social Studies (6A/6B), grades are weighted as follows:
- Tests 40%
- Quizzes 30%
- Classwork 15%
- Homework 15%
In Language Arts (6A/6B), grades are weighted as follows:
- Tests 40%
- Quizzes 20%
- Spelling 20%
- Classwork 10%
- Homework 10%
Religion – Christ Our Life – Link to study guides and chapter review games.
“Books of the Bible” Song
Grammar – Voyages – Link to the textbook’s study guides and skill review.
Grammar – Exercises in English – Link to the workbook’s study guides and skill review.
Social Studies – Ancient World – Link to the practice tests online as well as enrichment activities. Please refer to the textbook for the various content codes.
Math – Progress in Mathematics – Link to online practice pages and skill review.
Have a blessed second week of Advent!
In Christ’s love,
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/