Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Remember the Reason for the Season
- Students must be able to write all 10 commandments by Thursday, Dec. 20. There will be a written exam so make sure they are practicing writing them down at home.
- Schoolwide Advent project: Third Street Alliance Advent Giving project- 4th grade students are asked to bring in socks and scrub brushes, sponges, and/or spray bottles. Thank you for your contribution.
- Please be aware that phone conversations can now be recorded. Voice messages are also transcribed and sent to teachers’ email accounts.
- THANK YOU FOR ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR OUR SEED DISPERSAL STEM ACTIVITY!!!
Upcoming tests: Plan accordingly, lots to do before Christmas break!
Wed., Dec. 12- Spelling/ Reading vocabulary
Friday, Dec. 14- Science- Seed Dispersal Test
Monday, Dec. 17- Religion- Chapter 10
Tuesday, Dec. 18- Social Studies- Resources Test p. 18-23
Wednesday, Dec. 19- Spelling/ Math- Division
Thursday, Dec. 20- Reading Unit 2 Week 2 test/ Written 10 Commandments Test
Wednesday, Dec. 12- Band Concert 12:45pm/7pm
Mrs. Field’s Cookie Pick up in FFH
Extended Care in Chapel
Thursday, Dec. 13– Confessions; No Mass; Pretzel Day
Friday, Dec. 14– Christmas concert at main church
Friday, Dec. 21– 11am dismissal MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY 2019!
Wednesday, January 2– School Reopens
Homework: Week of Dec. 10, 2018
- Thoughtful Thursday papers due Monday
- Spelling-Due Wednesday/ test Wed:
- 3x each
- ABC order- complete on p.73
- 10 sentences on theme paper- no spiral notebook pages. They are messy!
Math- wb 58
Simple Solutions- Finish Lesson 49
Science- test on Friday (see Seed Dispersal Folder that went home on Friday)
Math- wb 60 (1-10 only) Divide and check only
Simple Solutions- Finish Lesson 50
English- wb 33
Spelling- all work due tomorrow
Wednesday: CONFESSIONS TOMORROW
Math- wb 61 (1-10 only) Divide and check only
Simple Solutions- Finish Lesson 51
Math- wb 59
Simple Solutions- Finish Lesson 52
English- wb 34, 35, 36
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday- library (every other Monday)
Wednesday- gym and music
Follow directions the first time.
Raise your hand.
Wait your turn.
Respect others with your words and actions.
Complete your homework on time.
BE KIND IN ALL SITUATIONS.
ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST.
If you can be anything, be kind.
*More parent information can be found online at www.stjaneschool.com/parents/