Welcome to Mrs. Ruppe’s 1B Class Page!
News and important dates
I can’t believe the school year is coming to a close. I have enjoyed getting to know and teach each one of your children so much!
Monday, June 4th-Field Day!!! GYM UNIFORM
Tuesday, June 5th-11:00am Dismissal-DRESS DOWN DAY
Wednesday, June 6th-11:00am Dismissal-DRESS DOWN DAY
Thursday, June 7th-11:00am Dismissal-DRESS DOWN DAY
Friday, June 8th-8:15am Mass, 10:00am Dismissal. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! WEAR REGULAR UNIFORM!!
- Please remember to write a note on a seperate piece of paper THAT DAY if your child is going home a different way than usual.
- Please sign or initial in the box if your child has been on yellow or red so that I can see that you saw my note. Let’s get green every day!!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: The children need their take home folder, homework copybook, sharpened pencils, crayons, scissors, and glue stick everyday! Pencil and art cases will be sent home periodically for you to check them. Please empty take home folders EACH night.
- If you ever have any questions, feel free to email me or write a note in your child’s homework book. I will get back to as soon as possible:)
- Please practice math facts up to the sums of 12. They need to be memorized 🙂
- Please try to make sure students are coming to school with 3-4 sharpened pencils each day. We waste too much time sharpening them during class time. I am allowing pencils to be sharpened in the morning before announcements.
- Our Scholastic Book Club Class Code: QZVW8. Click here to order. Thank you for your orders!
- There will be a Spelling pretest every Thursday. Children that get a 100% do not have to take the test on Friday. They will get a STAR next to where it says “Study” in their homework copybook. Children that have errors on the pretest will get a chance to do better on the TEST Friday. We have added two words to the Spelling Test each week to make the total of ten words. One will be a review Spelling word and the other a review High Frequency Word.
This coming week in 1B…
Religion: Attend Mass every weekend! 🙂 Show God’s love in all the ways you learned all year!
Math: Work on all skills that were learned this year. Flashcards are essential for practicing addition and subtraction!
Reading/Language Arts: READ, READ, READ!
-“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
Our Specials Schedule:
Tuesday: Spanish and Computers
Thursday: Music and Health
What’s My Child Learning?
God Bless and have an amazing week!
Love, Mrs. Ruppe
610 – 253 – 8442